Learn More About GAICON, LLC President and CEO Denise St. Patrick-Bell, Ph.D.
Denise St. Patrick-Bell, Ph.D. is the President / CEO of Genesis Associates International Consultants (GAICON).
The mission of the company is to facilitate productivity for business, government, education, faith-based, and not-for-profit organizations throughout the United States, the Caribbean, Latin America and other emerging markets.
The mission is accomplished by first providing the expertise needed to meet the client’s goals, and secondly by equipping a cadre of the client’s personnel to implement, monitor, and expand the deliverables.
In addition to the team leaders, Dr. Bell collaborates with professionals from all over the globe to provide her clients with skilled, ethical, and culturally competent expertise.
Locally owned and operated, GAICON is a big voice for small businesses. Call today 754-779-2204.
Professionally, Dr. Bell has been a top-level non-profit executive, school and college administrator, curriculum and program developer, trainer, counselor, researcher, evaluator, grant writer and entrepreneur. She is a published author and sought after speaker.
She was recently named by the SunSentinel Legacy Magazine as one of South Florida’s most Influential and Prominent Black Women in Business and Leadership for 2014 and as a Woman of Distinction by the Soroptimist International Club of Boca Raton. Other honors include: National Kellogg Fellow; Claremont Graduate Fellow in the Humanities; White House Committee on Aging; and Professor of the Year.
She has served on many business and community-based boards of directors. Both professionally and personally, Dr. Bell is committed to work that furthers growth and wholeness while bringing about practical and positive results.
Other Languages: Spanish, Degree: Ph.D. Educational Leadership / Educational Psychology
Non-Profit Management, Life Management, Lay Counseling- Master Trainer, Motivational Speaker
WHAT WE COLLECTIVELY BRING
- OVER 150 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Expert trainers, coaches, motivational speakers, business developers, and program developers, and grantsmanship.
- Global Perspective with Local Results
- Success in resolving conflicts and forging links between opposing groups and / or opinions
- Integration and management of all aspects of complex projects
- Excellent planning, communication, public relations skills
- Experts in organizing the start-up phase of new projects
- Proven fiscal management and fund development skills
- Lifetimes of working to improve race relations and ethnic / cultural harmony
- Proven ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate in English, Spanish, Creole, French, and Portuguese
- Skill in securing resources for program development, enhancement and expansion
- Experience in establishing and maintaining governmental projects
- Competent in the use of evidence and research based practices
- Demonstrated experience in resource management and oversight
- Experience in community work to build coalitions with stake holders